Mathematics Teacher Training Scholarships
Teaching maths in secondary schools is exciting and dynamic. You can make a real difference at every level – even while completing your PGCE
Type of opportunity offered
> Postgraduate study/Professional training
Visa assistance not offered
About Mathematics Teacher Training Scholarships
Did you know you can also apply for a Mathematics Teacher Training Scholarship? As a potential Scholar your excellent subject knowledge and first class communication skills will inspire passion and confidence in the next generation.
So what does a Scholarship give you?
- Access to superb professional resources with two years free membership of professional bodies
- Membership of a like minded and passionate community of enthusiasts
- Support, inspiration and new ideas
- CPD events
- Recognition of your potential and will boost your confidence
- An improved CV that will set you apart from the crowd
- A tax free in your training year (replaces any bursary entitlement)
In order to apply you will need a 1st, 2.1 or post grad degree – or a 2.2 with relevant experience. If these are not in a subject with strong-mathematical content you will needed to have completed a Subject Knowledge Enhancement course in mathematics. If you are interested but unsure about your eligibility come and have a chat!