Type of opportunity offered
> Immediate Vacancies
> Graduate Schemes 2018 - 2019
> Internships/Work experience
|> Accountancy and financial management||> Advertising, marketing and PR|
|> Consumer goods and FMCG||> Management and business|
|> Retail, buying and merchandising||> Sales|
Visa assistance not offered
About SONY ELECTRONICS
We’re looking for our future business leaders!
Join our Business Marketing & Finance Graduate Programme - Start September 2019
If you’re looking to make your mark and find out what it’s like to be part of a diverse, innovation-led, global company, you may have found your destination.
Over two years, you’ll experience a broad spectrum of business disciplines.
You’ll experience every part of our global business – working with senior leaders, experts and innovators across the Sony family. Not to mention the possibility of working in Europe.
All we ask for in return is boundless curiosity, a playful spirit and a desire to grow and develop.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Together, let’s make the world say wow.
From putting music on the move to bringing high definition home, our electronics have been changing the way we live for decades.
And it continues to this day. In this ever-evolving world we’re creating pioneering technology that’s changing everything from the way we experience sports broadcasting to helping doctors carry out complicated procedures more accurately within both our consumer electronics business and our professional services.
But we don’t do it to be the first or conquer new ground. We do it to inspire. To create those special moments that make people say ‘wow’.
So if you’re looking for a taste of tomorrow, and what it’s like to be part of a diverse, innovation-led and global company, come and join our graduate programme within both our consumer electronics business and our professional services.
· A Bachelors / Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or Finance & Accounting depending on the programme you would like to apply for!
· Experience in a corporate environment during internships, preferably in FMCG or Consumer Electronics
· A solid understanding of numbers and analytical thinking
· A self-confident person and influencer with strong communication skills
· Highly self-motivated and ready to go the extra mile through hard work
· A strong commercial understanding
· Practical experience with Microsoft Excel (incl. Pivot tables)
· Fluent in English, any additional European language is an advantage
The Heights, Brooklands