Type of opportunity offered
> Immediate vacancies
|> Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain|
No Visa Assistance Offered
About Wizz Air
Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 104 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 600 routes from 25 bases, connecting 142 destinations across 44 countries.
WIZZ AIR IS CONTINUOUSLY SEARCHING FOR CHEERFUL, ENERGETIC AND POSITIVE CANDIDATES FOR CABIN CREW POSITION IN LONDON LUTON BASE.
- Minimum age: 18 years,
- Minimum height for ladies 1.65m and for gentleman 1.75m,
- Arm reach of 210cm while standing on tiptoes,
- Minimum high school degree,
- Fluent English both written and spoken, additional CEE language knowledge
- Valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months),
- Tattoos and piercings are acceptable provided they appear on parts of the body that are not visible when wearing uniform,
- Ability to swim,
- Live or ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day,
- Customer service experience will be an advantage,
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription are above +4 or below -4 you are likely to fail the mandatory medical examination.
- Competitive salary,
- Stable job in a rapidly developing company,
- Friendly and multicultural work environment,
- Career opportunities,
- Complete and free Cabin Crew training,
- Employees and their families and friends have the opportunity to travel at discounted prices and on bonus airline tickets,
- Colorful lifestyle,
- Work is according to a duty roster (schedule) published monthly.