- What happened
Euromonitor International is the world leader in strategic business research and analysis. A recognised innovator, consistently out-performing our peers – we were Private Company of the Year 2013 and in 2014 won the Queen’s Award for Industry - we now have offices in 14 countries with over 1,000 staff and a further 800 contributing analysts in over 80 countries around the world.
Type of opportunity offered
> Immediate Vacancies
> Graduate Schemes 2017- 2018
> Internships/Work experience
|> Consumer goods and FMCG||> IT and Technology|
|> Sales||> Science and research|
Visa assistance not offered
About Euromonitor International
We have come a long way from our beginnings in 1972 and our products now include our award-winning Passport database, consumer and industrial market reports, detailed city surveys and consumer surveys. We also have a flourishing Consulting division. Our reports, analysis and forecasts are considered essential reading by business leaders for their cutting-edge content, design and usability. Euromonitor's clients include the world’s major multinationals, banks, consultancies, libraries and business schools.
What we are looking for?
• Energy, enthusiasm and positive attitude
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
What do we offer?
• Opportunities to travel internationally
• Flexible working giving an excellent work life balance
• Career progression
• Constant learning and collaborative environment across the company’s various departments
• Extensive training programme
• Corporate Social Responsibility Programme gives 2 paid volunteer days per year
• 25 days annual holiday
• Gym Membership Discount
• Cycle to Work Scheme