- What happened
The Economist offers authoritative insight and opinion on international news, politics, business, finance, science, technology and the connections between them. The world of graduate recruitment is very saturated these days, and building you current affairs knowledge could give you the edge when trying to impress potential employers, especially in interview situations. We will be attending the fair to give people one last chance to take advantage of our amazing student and graduate subscription. This is and exclusive face to face deal that allows you to pick up a student subscription for half price - an amazing £6 for 12 issues PLUS a freebie including mobile phone chargers, mini portable speakers and moleskin notebooks.
More info on the student subscription:
Print + Digital subscription
£0.50 per week (or £1 per week if you sign up online)
• Weekly delivery of The Economist in print
• Full access to each week’s issue via The Economist apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows 8, Chrome, BlackBerry and Kindle Fire.
• Full access to Economist.com and The Economist in audio
• The Economist Espresso, our morning briefing direct to your smartphone or inbox
• Gift: free portable charger for mobile phones and tablets(including Samsung devices, iPhone 4/4S/5/6 and iPod, BlackBerry, Nokia and Sony Ericsson)
Subscribe online here or wait until the fair for the exclusive £6 deal: economist.com/Campus_3