- What happened
White Clarke Group
White Clarke Group
White Clarke Group is a leading international specialist technology and consultancy solution provider to the automotive finance and asset finance industry.
Type of opportunity offered
> Graduate Schemes 2017- 2018
> Immediate vacancies
|> Accountancy and financial management||> Engineering|
|> Financial services and insurance||> IT and Technology|
Visa assistance not offered
About White Clarke Group
We strongly believe and deliver in our core values offering an environment where we are genuinely proven and trustworthy, passionate about our work, innovative with our solutions, respectful of each other unconditionally, flexible with a can do attitude and professional at every level.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing company where your efforts will have a strong impact on the success of both projects and the company. Combining cutting edge technology with an unmatched depth and sophistication of industry knowledge, our employees are innovative and energetic and want to create something with impact. We give our employees opportunities to develop their career from both a technical and business perspective while working in a dynamic team environment.
• Working within the Project, Product and Service operation streams to utilise skills across the organisation
• Gaining a high profile within WCG through exposure to architectural and functional aspects of the software development lifecycle and client solutions
• Exposure across many diverse client projects and product teams on a rotational basis, allowing you the opportunity to learn new skills and further develop existing ones
You will work closely with key stakeholders within the organisation and our clients, therefore you would need to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication techniques.
We are looking for smart, self-motivated Graduates to join our growing project/product/service teams, so enthusiasm and team participation will be key to your success at WCG.
• Ideally educated to degree level in finance, mathematics, computer science, computing, information technology management, business administration, business analysis systems and design or accounting and finance.
• Exposure in Asset Finance or the Finance industry would be beneficial. In lieu of finance industry experience, we would be looking for evidence of a Math background or mathematical ability for our Functional roles and experience with Software development for our Technical roles
• Passion for accuracy and an eye for detaiL
• Experience of technical skills that allow you to perform analysis of design and system issues e.g. SQL would be beneficial
• Strong testing analytical skills